The last time my Garmin successfully uploaded a run was September 10th. Which was actually a bike ride. Not the bike ride that crashed my face, like I just thought, because that would make sense. No, just me riding home from the mechanic, hoping I didn’t smash my face again.
First off, it says I have a firmware update, which is currently sitting in queue on my ANT agent. It connects to the watch, gets to 1% completion, and then fails.
If I try to upload my runs, nothing happens.
I have tried the following:
- Rebooting my computer 2.3 million times
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the ANT agent
- Uninstalling ANT agent / rebooting / reinstalling / rebooting
- Raspberry Vodka* with Razmatazz and Pink Lemonade (delicious)
- Scouring the internet for clues
- Unplugging the dongle and moving it to a different USB port (hole?)
- Threatening to throw the watch down a well
Still nothing. My husband is suggesting it might be stuck on one of my runs and that I should delete them all. BUT! There are 2 marathons and a half marathon on there! Ain’t nobody got time fo dat! And would that stop the firmware from updating? I DON’T KNOW.
Technology. Isn’t it grand.
*Not provided to me for free. But should be.